Wednesday 27 June 2012

MAC 'Haute and Naughty Lash' Mascara

Okay, so I'm a big sucker for big lashes.  A good mascara is a beauty product I definitely couldn't do without. Most of the time, I just don't have the time to do a full on beauty regime, so generally a lick of mascara and I'm on my merry way :)

I've always been a firm fan of Max Factors' False Lash Effect (and I still am), but lately I've found a new mascara which I think rivals it!!!! (YES I just say that!)



(Left): Little brush [Lengthing]                (Right): Big brush [Volumizing]

I was introduced to Mac's Haute and Naughty Lash Mascara back in February and I haven't been able to put it down ever since.  Its by far the best mascara I've ever used. I never ever splurged out on a mascara before because I think there are plenty great cheaper drugstore ones, but I was convinced to get this and I'm so glad I did, and I think its definitely worth the extra few euro's.  Its £18 but I think I paid 23 euro for it. Its a two in one mascara, with the small brush aimed at lengthening lashes and the big brush used for adding volume.  I find the mascara gives me a fuller set of lashes without clumping.  People have even asked me was I wearing fake lashes when I wasn't.  What I also like about this mascara is, you can tailor your look with it! You can get a natural look with adding just one layer or two, but you can keep adding layers for a more dramatic effect!  The choice is yours!

Before (No Mascara, didn't curl my lashes either)

Big difference?? No???

So what do you guys thinks? Huh?

Love,
Zobo
xxxx

Q. So whats your favourite Mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment