Sunday 1 July 2012

My One Month Nail Challenge

So I've set myself a little challenge, here it goes! As you can see from the picture below, I've ridiculously short horrible stubby little nails! Haha I've bitten them for as long as I can remember and never ever had long nails.
Due to the lack of nail-a-ture, I very rarely wear nail polish cause it just emphasizes how bad they really are!


 So I've decided to TRY not bite them for the next month and see if they actually can grow(cause they only ever seem to get shorter). I'm really going to try but I do it subconsiously now so it may not work out! But I'm going to give it socks!  I plan to update my blog each week with a progress report!

Q. Any tips for breaking the habit???

Wish me luck!!!!!
 Love Zobo
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment